Thursday, October 14, 2010
Hauling Wood
As promised, here are some pictures of the kids hauling wood. Unfortunately, a few of them are somewhat out of focus, for which I apologize. I am slowly getting the hang of this picture taking thing. I am so used to just saying, "Hey, Hillary, take a picture of this!" whenever I want a picture. This take it yourself thing is new to me...
They were taking the wood Dad and Benjamin split a while back from that rather large mound on the left over to Leah who was stacking it nicely on those lovely stacks on the right.
John and Rosie got in on the project as well. By the time the job was done, they were expert wood haulers.
Again, I am sorry for the blurriness, but John trying to tackle that big log was just too cute!
Here Timothy masters the wood pile, and knocks down some more logs for the little folk. John and Rosie keep a respectful distance just in case.
The majorly muscled wood hauling crew!! Thanks you guys! We will all be glad it is stacked and near the house when the snow flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are sooo amazing WE have made five stacks!:) we are planing to be worm this winter!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am just loving the fashion statements we have going on here....
ReplyDelete