Monday, April 18, 2011

Rosie and The Hula-hoop

This post has been in the making for over a month. On Rosie's birthday I took a video of her with her hula-hoop, showing off her skills and saying thank you to the people who gave it to her. It took me since then to figure out how to get it on the blog. Not that I spent every waking moment working on it or anything....
Please enjoy Life With Rosie's video debut, which most fittingly is a video of Rosie. Please also try to realize that lengthy amounts of hula-hooping can have a negative effect on the grammatical format of thank yous.




There you have it folks! We are now video bloggers! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Now I need to see it in person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Rosie has some mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'B' was me!!! Hehe
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she can really use that thing!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie is truly the Hula Hoop Queen (or is it Princess?)
    She's also a great hula hoop teacher, the best I've ever had.

    Also, I LOVE your comments, Emily

    ReplyDelete