
Tada! They made it, and brought stuff to move! Of course, there were lots of hugs and kisses first, but then we got down to business.

The refrigerator was the most exciting. They had to take off both front doors to get it in.

With so many able bodies, quick work was made of getting everything inside, and a lot of it unpacked. The kitchen and dining room won the approval of everyone as "awesome". The high ceilings did it for me.

Of course, it was not all work. At one point Sarah turned on The Cosby Show for the little ones, and before you knew it, everyone was watching. :D

Matthew came down to help out as well. From the looks of this picture, I'd say he was pretty helpful.

Sarah, the moving expert. She knew where she wanted everything, answered more questions in two days than most people do in two months and was as pleased as punch the whole time. We love you, Sarah! The first time I move my whole house, I want you to help me so I don't lose my marbles...

Rosie and John found ways to make themselves useful. They picked up the sticks in the yard. Oh, and made a fort out of them.

Yours truly, box opening extraordinaire.

The boys made quick work of emptying the trailer. I think this picture was taken only about 2 hours after the first one.

Welcome back to Nebraska, Michael, Sarah and Caroline! We love you!!
Thanks for the "moving post!" :-) I hope to see more pics of the Michael Hipps now that they're back in Nebraska :-)
ReplyDelete