Thursday, February 17, 2011

For the Old Folks (or young folks) at Home

This is for all the Aunts and Uncles back home. Enjoy!!



In which Caroline plays with the skydiving monkeys. She got a huge kick out of looking at her pictures after I took one of her. :D


In which we are both smiling, even if we were moving.



In which Caroline does 'the smolder' and I do duck lips.


This one does not need a caption.


Caroline has a very gentle touch and instead of ripping up my lips like most babies would do, she just felt them and looked amazed. I can already tell this trip is going to be way too short and way too much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time, Emily! Be sure to post lots more pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    I miss y'all so much!! I am so glad you made it there EMILY!!!!
    ~Becca~
    PS. we survived two days with out you! :) i hope we can do them all. :D

    ReplyDelete