Katherine Hutchins came up to visit us a week or two ago, and it was awesome. Even though we wished the rest of the Hutchins could have made it up. :(
While Katherine was here, she worked on a picture in one of our coloring books. She did an amazing job with it. I color for art sometimes in school. I did one as well. (I do not think I did as good as a job as Katherine)
Katherine's Picture
Becca's Picture
Dear Hutchins Family, I missed you. I hope to see you as soon as I can. I love y'all!! :D
Love Becca
I feel special!:)
ReplyDeleteWe miss y'all too! You need to come see us:D
I know I do need too!!! :D
DeleteFind me someone to drive me and a time and I would be glad to come.. :D
Becca
I nominate Leah!:D
Deletesounds good to me!!!!
Delete