Monday, December 27, 2010

Things that made me smile yesterday

These are things that made me smile yesterday. I hope they make you smile at least once or twice as you read through them.


This itty bitty boot. It made us think of a sweet little miss in Texas we miss a lot...


The very first band picture. Someday autographed copies of this are going to be worth millions...


Our driveway, one year ago yesterday. *Note: technically this picture makes me cold, it is the next picture that makes me smile compared to this one.


Our driveway yesterday. This is really the one that makes me smile. God has answered my prayers for a milder winter. :D

John's predictions of my future. Please note "Emily", "Mr. Emily" (since we did not know his name) and our children. I think they look a tad like ghouls because they don't have eyeballs, but I am sure in real life I will adore them. I appreciate that even though "Mr. Emily" seems shocked at the sight of me, he is still holding my hand...

3 comments:

  1. These stick people look very familiar to me...quite like the one you drew for me about a hundred years ago. If you like, I can send you a copy.
    I love you,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You make me smile like the sun..." and laugh! :D BTW, ignore the rest of that song's context. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is supposed to be the one with the unique middle-section?

    ReplyDelete