By Becca
Mom came to visit Trina and meet Lexi so while she was here we went to Micheal and Sarah's to make meals for Sarah because she was not feeling well due to baby Hipps. I rode down to Lincoln with Trina, Mom and the babies.
I wov this witle girlie
Danny Boy
At the beginning of the trip Lexi was hungry and she drank an unbelievable amount. Afterwards she went to sleep and Danny stared watching a video to keep him happy.
Trina and Mom
Smiles
Me and Danny toke a lot of selfies because we were bored
Photo bomb
Watching his little video
As soon as we got to Micheal and Sarah's Danny wanted to sit in Uncle Michael's jeep
Mom and all but one of her grandchildren. I was holding Lexi
Betsy!!!!
Hillary and Hannah came up from Texas for Thomas and Chalee's wedding so we all got to see little Katie
Katie was quite pleased to see her cousin Lexi
Lexi was not quite sure what to think.
Michael, Mom, and Trina took all the children but Katie to the children's museum. I stayed at Micheal and Sarah's to help the girls and watch little Katie.
I wov this witle girlie too
Getting to kick around at Grandpa's before heading home
Thank you Trina for taking me. I had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment