Friday, February 21, 2014

Memorable Creations Photography: Leah & Julia, Friends

By Becca 
Ever since November I have really wanted to do a photo session with Leah and Julia. Finally just yesterday we had time when we were all there. I love how they turned out so here they are....









 Favorite #1





 Favorite #2











 Favorite #3





 Favorite #4 





 Favorite #5



Thank you girls for letting me get some pictures. I had a great time. 
Please comment and tell me what you think 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking them Becca, you did an awesome job. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are really good! I like them! Great job Becca. :)
    ~Yap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!! Such beautiful girls and such incredible photography! Amazing job on the angles and the effects Becca! I love the shots in the hay barn and the ones of the boots...naturally! ;-) Incredible job Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Beautiful photos Becca! Love all of you. ;)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete