By Becca
So we had our family Thanksgiving on the 24th of November because it did not work with the extended family to do it on Thanksgiving. We all had a blast getting to hang around each other like we used to. We did really really miss Daniel and Katie. :(
We started off with a million pancakes for breakfast.
While we were waiting for the pancakes to cook some started on the preparations for food.
Mark and Timo peeling potatoes
Leah starting the making of stuffing
Others of us were using our older siblings electronics. :D
We were so pleased to Have Mark and Hillary and Baby Katie with us. I would just not have been the same without them.
Michael, Sarah, and the girls came at about eleven.
I love this picture. Thank you Sarah for capturing the precious moment.
The men went out and split some much need wood.
Thank you guys!
Sarah and one of her little princesses.
Caroline!!!!
By 2 pm the food was ready and Emily set the table. :D
Thanksgiving tradition
Everyone but Daniel, Katie and Me.
After eating the girls wanted me to take a few pictures of them.
I have some really amazing sisters! Just saying. :D
Emily and Josh
Some little girls were very tired.
Baby Daniel
We had pie later in the evening. Sarah made 11 pies for us. Bless her sweet heart!!!!
Hanging out with Uncle Mark
Melly-Boo
Well that wraps up a wonderful family Thanksgiving at the Hipps' House.
Thank you so much everyone who put work into it. We are eternally grateful. :D
Thanks for the notification. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! And to think you got to have another one too! Your photos make me feel like I'm almost there. I so enjoy your blog. xoxo Grammy PS ShellyGram loves it too!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I so wish we could have been there! Looks like a wonderful day. :) Miss you all!
ReplyDelete-Katie