Saturday, November 2, 2013

Memorable Creations Photography: Lindy and Seirra {Sisters}

By Becca
So It started out with just a photo session of Lindy which turned in to Lindy and Seirra. I was very happy to take pictures of two gorgeous girls. 















 I love this one



 This one is one of my favorites 



 It was very windy so her hair was going every where, but she still looks great :D

















 Isn't she just gorgeous 



Thank you girls for being so fun to take pictures of. You did great.
Hopefully I can start getting more people but comment and tell me what you think. 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! I didn't realize that Lindy and Sierra were twins! You are becoming a talented photographer Becca! I love you!
    (yes...I like exclamation points!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! Keep up the good work Becca, you're an amazing photographer!

    *Snickerlipps*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tractor picture is one of your best ever, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! Well done! You are doing great work.
    L,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete