Friday, April 5, 2013

Rosie's 9th Birthday

By Becca
Rosie's birthday was while ago and I have not had time to blog about it.(Shame on me) Anyway Rosie turned nine on the 17th of March but we celebrated on the 18th.
On the 17th our church had the 1-3ed grade Sunday School classes come and sing with the lead singer in front of a big part of the church. So Rosie and John sang. A good starting birthday present. :D

 On the morning of the 18th Rosie was glowing, as you can see! :P

  
Little did she know that she had every right to glow when Dad and Ben bought her a lamb!!! Wow what a present. 

 She had three to choose from and she chose the youngest of the three. She named him Dwight which means white.

 On the friday before her birthday Ben gave her a dream come true horse ride. ;P What an awesome time she had.

 Off they go!!!


and coming back.


This little man came to see us on the friday also. He is so cute and I love him tons!!!

Rosie's face is just how she felt about her birthday cake made by me. Oh! What a happy birthday

 Happy Birthday dear one!!!! I hope you have a very blessed year. I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you posted this wonderful birthday! Wish we could have seen that glow on Rosie's face in person.

    L,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aagh!!! Happy late birthday Rosie Posie :)
    Love you!!
    Oh, and tell Dwight I said hi.
    Love & Rockets,
    Maeve.

    ReplyDelete