Most of the family congregated here last Sunday with two big reasons to celebrate. First: Dad is turning 50, and since he wasn't going to be around on his real birthday, we pulled a Wattermann and celebrated early.
Second: Little Daniel was getting dedicated to the Lord at Trina and Daniel's church in West Point.
and Third: we don't all get to hang out together very often, but we like to... a lot. :-)
Hanging around in the livingroom, enjoying each others company.
We were delighted to have some of the Wattermanns join us as well. They are pretty much family anyway. :-)
Mark and Hillary
I love this little family!
Tickles... :-)
The guys...
Opening presents
Time for cake and ice cream!
Reading books. Having nieces and nephews is the bomb! :-)
Michael and Sarah, still as cute as ever (or even cuter!)
Me and Melanie
Cousin time! These two were talking in baby language to each other and it was Very Cute.
Sisters!
Grandpa and Caroline
must... not... cry... LOVED all the pictures and I miss you guys like crazy!
ReplyDeleteI knew I missed out on a good party... ;)
ReplyDelete