Benjamin has been practicing wheelies on his bike recently. I got a few action shots of him up on the grass hill.

Being one who had a hard enough time learning to ride a bike the normal way, I was rather impressed!
I guess it is officially time to start looking for a new iron. :D Speaking of buying things (well, sort of), if there is one thing in the world I like better than just looking at office/school supplies, it is buying them, which is exactly what I did a few weeks ago. Leah will attest that I was in seventh heaven the whole time! With the countdown to school officially on, I started getting the school sections ready and preparing an official place to store my supplies. I had to take a picture of everything all nice and new and well...
Becca, Rosie, and John enjoying the lovely change of weather. I think Becca might need a little relaxation later!
Our iron developed a minor problem, it refused to stop heating, even when it was ready to use. The brave few who continued to use it compensated for the iron's lack of attentiveness by unplugging it every time it got too hot and plugging it back in when it started to cool off. This worked quite well, until someone forgot to unplug it when they were finished using it. It was not discovered until I started smelling something awful. This is what an iron with no self-control can do to itself when left alone for 20 minutes...
Let the school year begin! In a week that is...
No comments:
Post a Comment